Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have an order of FMH. Which form to use to enforce

I have an order for sale of FMH. Which form to use to enforce it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Consent Order from 2008 sets the 30% charge on the FMH in my favour and trigger points. Is this a Mesher Order? One of the trigger points is our son turning 18.
Which happened in Jan 2013. My ex did not pay and forced me back to court for the last 3 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Following 4 orders for SALE (my ex ignored), Judge made and Order for Possession in Jan 2016. My ex is now appealing this.
If this is overturned at the appeal this week, can I still enforce the previous Order for Sale?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Yes this would be a mesher order and you should apply to court for implementation and enforcement under form D11 and a £155 court fee.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Following 4 orders for SALE (my ex ignored), Judge made and Order for Possession in Jan 2016. Under which Act /paragraph / Clause is the Order for Possession from Family Court transferred to the High Court for Enforcement? My ex is now appealing this.
If this is overturned at the appeal this week, can I still enforce the previous (Jun 2015) Order for Sale?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
I do not think you can if the appeal is successful.