Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I've been abused violently and emotionally by my husband but

Customer Question

I've been abused violently and emotionally by my husband but he went to the court first that I'm the one abusing him and charge me for non molestation & occupation order . He was granted the right to stay in the property just because we are married and we are sharing to pay the mortgage . He staying in the house and every one going there different ways, he now went back and applied for another occupation for me to come to court for final judgement . I'm confused and cannot sleep. Please I need some advice . Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The final hearing is on the 14th of June 2016 and I've been asked to reply by 12th of April which is today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. It sounds like previously the occupation order was granted on an interim basis but the court now wants to make a final decision.Where have you been staying since the order was made and have you filed a statement in response to his application and allegations?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.