12826847

Morning I need a help please.My husband is trying to sell the

Customer Question

Morning I need a help please.My husband is trying to sell the house but he is not happy wit the share prise we been married 12 years and he promise that I will get my share but now he change his tune.He told me that he will need a legal advice about my share or the sale
I moved here from Bulgaria 12 ears ago and help with diferent things in the house.How the low protect me can you let me know pleease
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long I have to wait you to give me an answer you already got my payment can you let me know
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Is he pursuing a divorce? Or is the only issue how much of the equity you should receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning if red my question correct you will understand what I am asking you.my issue is how much of the equity I will receive
We been married for 12 years and he want to sell the house but hi promise to give me half and now he is trying to find a legal advice about my share.is the low giving me writhes of 50 % of the house price or not this is what I want to know after 12 years of marriage and contribution in the household should get a better answer for the money I pay to your company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope that I will get some answer today
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - just to confirm, is the property in joint names, or only his name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am not happy with you service how I will get a refund of my £38 please can you do this for me its take to long you to answer
and I am not happy