Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

If my son lives with me weeks and then his mother for

if my son lives with me for two weeks and then his mother for two weeks what are my maintenance liabilities?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. If the care arrangements are fully equal and you also deal with day to day arrangements for your son, then there is argument to be made to the CMS that you should not be liable for child maintenance. However, it will be for them to assess the facts and arrangements and decide if they are fully equal.Is there a child maintenance calculation in place?If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you