12826847

I received letter from golden eye (international) Ltd. and

Customer Question

Hi I received letter from golden eye (international) Ltd. and Harmony Films Ltd.saying on15/04/2015 from my IP address all or part oh his copyrighted works was made available for download by third parties.I share the property with other people any of them has accsess to internet and theirs friends comimg too some time.people who was livng that time are not any more tenants and i don't have contact with them.From GEIL and HF ask me to make full disclosure to them in the event i am not responsible for infringing acts outline above because for example another member ofhousehold was the user of the computer.I have to response shortly.Thank you for your help in advance
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex