Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Amazon has removed our listing page from UK marketplace and

Customer Question

Amazon has removed our listing page from UK marketplace and gave us the reason that someone in Germany has his design pateents already and you can't sell. We contacted that company they shared us the registered report:
Please insert the number 402012000515 on the website and click "start search".
https://register.dpma.de/DPMAregister/gsm/einsteiger?lang=en
Look at the design Number 20.
Now i see that his design and our design doesn't match exactly the same and here are the differences:
1. Our bag square corner and his bag has round corner.
2. We use brass buckles and he use silver or nickel buckles
3. his bag has 3 zippers and we have just 2 zippers
4. The color of the bag doesn't match at all
5. The canvas linning color is different than his bags.
We mailed amazon and they suggest to take legal advise and deal amazon legally. Pls guide how can you help us in this and what would be the cost?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. Have you asked if the German company still disputes you listing on Amazon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We contacted that german based company and they don't w***** *****sten because they have the patent design which is manufactured in india by indian artisans. Pls advise how can you help using this by dealing amazon.co.uk legally and dealing with the german company too.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
And Amazon just refuse to allow you to sell despite the differences?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amazon UK team is dumb actually and they have blindly taken action against us without matching both the bags. This is not the justice to us. They advised us to consult the lawyer. Lemme know how can we discuss this issue in detail pls??? Skype call?? +919818610236
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I can call you but it would be an additional service or we can keep it online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in live phone what exactly would u be discussing? pls brief :)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Well your case generally. What steps you need to take etc. Please bear in mind though I can not be instructed or act for you, I can only tell you what to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okie what if we are convinced and we would like to take action against amazon and the competitor company in Germany then how would you help us in that??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I can tell you what to do. This is a question and answer site, I can not be instructed directly.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am willing to take the offer but this 54 gbp seems to be little high as last day this offer was for 30 GBP.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes because I didnt realise you were abroad. That is the price for UK domestic calls, not international.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can do Skype call which is free of course and i can share you my Skype id too!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I cant do Skpe so will opt out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright thank you!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now pls guide us what should we do like we can't do any phone call now.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright, Pls read my question above and advise us on it!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are still waiting for u to answer!!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.