29905560

I have been contacted via email by a company called, Trivia

I have been contacted via email by a company called, Trivia legal Consultants Ltd on behalf of a Company called, Bull Identity Secure, saying that I owe money to Bull Identity Secure for online services and that they have tried on numerous occasions via email and phone and that I haven't responded.
I have received emails from said company but as I am 100% sure that I have never bought any services from a " Bull Identity Secure " I have been treating it as a " scam ".
My question is.... how can I confirm whether these companies are legitimate ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you know what online services they refer to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No as they were not specific.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
What are the email address you have been contacted from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only emails I received were titled "Pending Payment Reminder " saying they they have been trying to contact me but this was not the case, which is why I ignored them.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the actual email addresses please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** & their phone number is +44(###) ###-####0635
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
And this is the email used by Trivia Legal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to but I can't afford that extra £38
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's is the email address they used.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok let me look into these, will reply shortly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Having checked with Companies House there is no company by the name of Trivia Legal Consultants Ltd registered there. So such a company does not exist. Their email is just a free web-based email so not associated with any specific website so I also cannot link them to any site where they may have provided further details about themselves. This is all assuming they are UK-based. If they are from abroad then I cannot say if they are legitimate or not but having done a quick online search no company with that name comes up anywhere. Bull Identity Secure – not sure what this company is, there is a company named Bull which provides secure online transaction services and encryption and they are the ones who usually process payments but with such a brief description of what your alleged involvement with them is, it would be difficult to establish if that is the same company. In any event, just from these emails you should not be doing anything – this is very vague at present and there is no evidence they are legitimate. Ignore the emails and if this is really genuine they can take the matter further, which if they do, you will be formally notified by a court and then can take steps to pay what is apparently due to prevent this going any further. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you