12826847

I am on HDC from 7am to 7pm having been released from Kirkham

Customer Question

I am on HDC from 7am to 7pm having been released from Kirkham prison on Tuesday April 5th, I was on HDC from August 2015 until January 2016 mostly on a 9am to 9pm curfew, I never breached.
I have asked my probation officer if I could go back to 9am to 9pm as this would assist me in seeing family, friends and, most importantly be available for a job - I am currently waiting to train as a taxi driver.
This was my first ever offence at the age of 60 yrs with a previously good character.
I am just wondering what I can do I respect the HDC as it allowed me out of a custodial situation I merely would like the hours to be a little more realistic.
I am trying not to cost the UK anymore money than is necessary by returning to work asap.
Best Regards
Damien O'Hagan
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What was the offence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VAT Fraud 18 months sentence did 2.5 months custody as did 5 months on HDC before custodial sentence was passed
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. what hours are you on now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As per my first email 7am to 7pm
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
On the face of it, this seems a reasonable enough application. It is the same number of hours and this isn't really an offence that can be committed more predominantly during the hours of darkness.It is possible to vary the hours of the curfew usually if they interfere with employment opportunities. You need to contact the Governor the prison to seek a variation.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo