12826847

My son is type 1 diabetic and had a hypo whilst driving which

Customer Question

my son is type 1 diabetic and had a hypo whilst driving which was reported to dvla .medical assestment was carried out and his doctor past him fit to drive .dvla say that you can not have more than 2 hypo which need assistance with in a 12 month period so mathew has had 1 in 6 years .today dvla have revoked his licence on the grounds that hes had just 1 mild hypo but refuse to give him anymore infomation .this will lead him to lose his employment if we can not resove this .how do we stand
nigel rae
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure what you were hoping to achieve?Do you dispute having the condition?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but have instructed a solicitor
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.All the best.