How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am curently working as an contractor. However my contrct

Customer Question

I am curently working as an contractor. However my contrct is being terminated without giving proper notice period. I wish to take legal action. Can you please suggest me where to go? bec I have been working through my own limited company, can i go to employement tribunal please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what your losses will be because of this?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please call me now please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my loss would be 2 months of billing 28,000 gbp + vat = 33,000 approx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello .. can you please let me know when do you plan to call me plz?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am extremely upset by your so called 'on-line' service and so called 'phone call' service!!
I am going to sleep now. Please let me know when do you plan to discuss this please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I was not online at 11pm. Do you have a number please, as it doesnt show here and I will call you. Alex

Related Law Questions