75100385

I am making an application injunction under part 8

I am making an application for an injunction under part 8 procedure. I am asking a court to make a decision of ownership of a company and grant certain orders to give me control over it. I am filing a form N016a Application for general injunction with a N208 Claim form under CPR part 8 with all my paperwork.
Question 1: As I am not filing a claim for money, just a decision, do I file it to county court or High court? The company is worth over £1 million, don't know if its relevant.
Question 2: What fees do I include in the filing? As I understand £280 for injunction + hearing fees. Need to know what they are and what the total would be?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.1) County Court is fine. It does not need to be in the High Court2) The court fee is: £280The hearing fee would be £545 or £1090 depending on whether it was allocated to Fast Track or Multi TrackCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex