75100385

I have been to a Case Management Conference on the 8 March

I have been to a Case Management Conference on the 8 March 2016, for a case of mine. The case got moved to IPEC (intellectual property and enterprise court) small claims track, see order attached. This was on the 8 March 2016, I have not heard anything from the courts, I have emailed them, with no response. Do I have to request a CMC with them without waiting for them to give me instructions? They just seem to ignore me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Order attached:
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.There wont be a CMC generally for a Small claim. You will get an Order in due course setting the matter down for a hearing and it will have a standard clause saying you must file and serve all statements and evidence which you seek to rely on 14 days before a hearing.Its rare for a CMC for a small claim.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex