12826847

Good morning. Our production manager was fined £415 and had

Customer Question

Good morning.
Our production manager was fined £415 and had 6 penalty points for driving our van without insurance due to a mistake by our insurance company, which we immediately rectified. We made the case to the Aldershot court that our manager did not to know about the insurance having lapsed, so could we just accept the fine without penalty points. This plea unfortunately fell on deaf ears.
Is there any possibility of an appeal against the points as it seems extremely unfair that our manager should suffer in this regard.
Your advice would be appreciated
Kind regards,
Danny Puttick
Scott Labels Ltd in West Sussex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Danny my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know whether this was a fixed penalty or at Court?Alex