75100385

I need to apply oral hearing. My appeal was refused

I need to apply for an oral hearing. My appeal was refused but I can request an oral hearing in the county court. What needs to go in the letter?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you already submitted your Appellants notice please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I filed an appellants notice, was denied appeal but told I could have oral hearing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to talk now.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. You simply write back and say that you request an oral hearing.That is it - nothing more. Dear SirsI write with reference to my Appellants notice dated xxxxx that was refuse permission to appeal on paper on xxxx.I kindly request that the matter be set down for an oral permission hearingYours etcCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's clear and simple.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex