12826847

I have been refused permission on paper to appeal the refusal

Customer Question

i have been refused permission on paper to appeal the refusal of leave to oppose an adoption order the Lady Justice is King LJ she has refused me before i feel i am being refused access to justice as my case is extremely strong and full of misconduct from the LA involved which i have evidence of. I am planning to send a second appeal to appeal the decision of refusal of permission to appeal. Can i do this and which form should i complete for this application please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
King LJ also refused me to be allowed an oral hearing
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about the case please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my daughter was removed due to concerns that her father was a danger i split up with him i also used amphetamine i am now abstinent since 26th december 2013 i have had clear testing succesful assesments and tge LA have filled the case with misconduct they placed my daughter with prospective adopters without leave i opposed the adoption and was refused on the basis i lack insight?? this is very wrong i filed an appeal and the Lady Justice involved has been involved before and denied me justice at that stage to in a application to revoke care and placement orders . I have received from the RCJ today a court order stating permission refused and no allowance to an oral hearing. I emailed the RCJ that i will file a second appeal by monday the 18th to appeal the decision to refuse permission to appeal on the basis that the Lady Justice has already denied me the right to a fair trial once and has done so again i am just unsure as to wether i file the n161 appeal form for the second appeal and if i can legally second appeal because of these reasons or if i have to make a different application thankyou rebecca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you receive the futher details i sent
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
MY apologies for the delayDid you ask for an Oral Hearing to start with?