75100385

I hired a horse trailer months last year ending

hi
I hired a horse trailer for three months last year ending in September. I have tried to contact the company to return the trailer and not had any response.
The contract states I have to return the trailer at the end of the hire period.
The trailer was dropped off by the firm and the contract does not have the address of the company on it. I therefore do not know where to return it.
In November I did get a response to my email saying I would report the trailer as an abandoned vehicle if I didn't get a response. They responded saying they were sorry for not being in touch they had been on holiday. I responded but then nothing.
I don't know what to do now.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Obvious question but do they have a telephone number or website you have tried?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes tried both. The phone is connected but no response and no response to emails.website www.i4hire.co.uk
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - you should email and say that unless they collect it within 30 days then you will get it disposed of.Keep a copy of the email and make sure you get a sent receipt.Then if they dont respond or collect after 30 days then you can dispose of it.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks. Alex