12826847

I have a bought a second hand car from a car dealer for £4650

Customer Question

I have a bought a second hand car from a car dealer for £4650 a week ago and i am having lots problems. The dealer advertised that there will be three months warranty. I have his details on my email. Now he denise and does not want to know me. When the car was bought he said if you want an extra key he will order from the dealer and will cost £40. I agree and paid him the money. He said the key will within few days. Today 13th April the key arrived and it was a second hand with lots of scratches. I think he already had that key but he wanted more money from us. Usually when you buy a car worth over four thousand pounds you always get a spare key. When i called him today he said he did order from a dealer and denise that the key was already with him. Yesterday i had a problem with the engine and i took it to a garage and fixed the problem with the charge of £102. The front tyre is bold and when i told him about these problems he only said it is ok. Any help in this matter will be appriciated. Thanks.
Regards *****
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Which problems are you having ?