13262538

A woman coming from

A woman coming from Russia For ninety day plus. Says she has to register. And get a residence permit at what cost could you tell me I would be very grateful many thanks
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere is she saying she has to Register - and has she applied for a UK visa?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is staying in Moscow She says she has anime try day visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But why I am trying to find is the cost what she say is Far to much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want some information. On the cost. Of permit
Sorry - what kind of Visa does she have and where does she need the Residence permit for?
Do you realise that the site charges extra for a phone call?
I ask because the news that I will be giving you is not likely to be good as everything about what you are being told by this woman point sto you being the victim of a Romance Scam such as those described herehttp://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-romance-scamsPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot Mal
I am not sure if that was for the person you spoke to or me!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To Clare I must sincerely apologise As I'm an old age pensioner I got a little mixed up I only wanted answeres to my question. Not a contract So if you could clear it up for me I would be most grateful yours mr porter. Thanks