12826847

A person joined the company yesterday on probation as a bookkeeper

Customer Question

A person joined the company yesterday on probation as a bookkeeper . AS FD i shared an office with her. There was some banter but nothing untoward and when she went home she was looking forward to returning today. I had agreed a time with her and suggested an improved route to work,
Today she did not turn up, said a sexually harassed her and now i have been suspended pending an investigation,
What do i need to do and is this harassment as i have no idea what i am supposed to have done. There were no sexual advances, no flirting, no touching so i am at a loss
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for and what you are alleged to have said/done?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and what you are alleged to have said/done?