12826847

I'm from New York and stayed in one of the hotels with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm from New York and stayed in one of the hotels with my wife in London for a while. Today, my wife was trapped in the elevator due to the mal-function for more than 10 minutes and received a severe shock still shivering and almost unconscious. She screamed and asked for a help for more than 10 minutes, but no one helped her until the very last minute. I made a complain to the manager, but manger is nor apologizing or compensating for the damage it caused from the facility
If it was in New York, I would call my lawyer friend and sue the hotel chain, but please advise what we can do here in UK to resolve the issue, thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What lasting injuries has she suffered please?Alex