75100385

I would like to know where I stand on my rights as I brought

Customer Question

Hi I would like to know where I stand on my rights as I brought a discovery 3 12 days ago and complained on the 4th day that I had little power whilst pulling my caravan and the reply was bring it in on Friday 15th April and we will diagnose it.Over the weekend we had further issues so Monday we sent a email to say it was not performing well and that we would like our previous car back under the 14 day cooling off period,only to be told the car had been sold. We then followed up by saying that if we are not satisfied with the car and it's not fit for purpose and you no longer have our car available we in return would like a full refund only to be told that we cannot have that!
Can you please advise?
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Was the car new or used? Was it brought at a distance or did you sign an order at the dealers?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01566 773153
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex