75100385

We are in dispute with our ex company accountant about a refund

We are in dispute with our ex company accountant about a refund of upfront fees paid.
We are a limited company. They have applied to a Small Claims Court against me personally. I have responded by stating that the despite is with the company not me and returned the papers.
It is now a Defended Claim apparently.
What do I do next.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with his.How much is the claim for please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
420.00 plus court fee of 35.00
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to file a defence personally saying there was no contract, which I assume you have.This will go before a Judge who may strike out the claim as disclosing no grounds or allocate it as a small claim.If the Judge allocates it as a small claim then it will be set down for a hearing and a Judge will decide whether you are liable or not.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can they claim this from me personally then. It has been allocated to the Small Claims now.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No. That is why you put there is no contractual relationship.The claim is doomed to fail. You could make an application that it is struck out.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The refund requested was for £1500 plus the £410 they are asking for. If they then take the case to court against the company, can I then make a counter claim for the refund.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you could that. Bring a counter claimDoes that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very upset that they have gone for me personally, only one of the directors too, me.
On the court papers they omitted to add the Limited status of the company. Are they allowed to do that.