12826847

I am having trouble with a next door neighbour who continually

Customer Question

I am having trouble with a next door neighbour who continually keeps ignoring the restrictive covenants on a communal shared driveway by illegally parking cars and obstructing my right of way. He has two cars that have been on his own driveway for at least 8 years that have never moved and then has to illegally park other cars. This has been going on and off for over 8 years and he has had solicitors letters and a copy of the deeds showing the restrictive covenants that clearly states that the driveway must be kept clear at all times. I have a dossier of photographs and dates and it has cost me quite a sum of money for letters etc. My solicitor does not deal with litigation and I am wondering what I can do next to finally resolve this problem and also to claim any expenses against him for this unnecessary action. Please, can anyone help me as I am at my wits end . Thank you, ***** ***** Wilkes
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello mr Wilkes my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Does he just ignore the letters?Are you prepared to attend Court for an order over this please?Alex