12826847

Jenny, I'm looking to find out what I can do if - as I believe

Customer Question

Hi Jenny, I'm looking to find out what I can do if - as I believe is the case - my business partner, who owns 50% of our company has been transferring some of our contracts/clients to another company that he owns.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello thank you for requesting me, is he a director of the company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes he is - we are both directors and own 50% of the business each. I resigned as a fulltime employee last year to start another business, but retained my equity and directorship.May I ask - is this chat confidential?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jenny? Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?!
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I was called in a meeting. This is on a website so can be viewed but you have said nothing from which you or the company can be identified.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks. All the same I'd rather speak if that's possible?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think this is working for me Jenny. It's now 24 minutes since you responded to my query and I'm still waiting for some information or to speak to you.How do I close this and get my money refunded?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to be referred to a new solicitor. I want to close this and get my money refunded!