12826847

Lived in my L.A flat thirty years - interested now

Customer Question

lived in my L.A flat for over thirty years - interested now in buying it to provide home for daughter currently living and working abroad, and with no claim on my flat - not a joint tenant. was given reasonable price two years ago but could not continue with purchase then. Now with funds available - cash from a legacy but new valuation 50% more than previous one and out of our price range. Could we try for a discount by claiming stress of the misery, mayhem, and stress caused by past 15 years by neighbours l in flats opposite and above mine - a flourishing crack house in one case and electronically tagged young offender and pals for 3 years, and badly behaved youths in the rest of the time. in the other. Block now overpriced due to one flat being sold at auction for far above Council's own estimate. Is this an unrealistic hope on my part? Appreciate any advice,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How is the fact there is anti social behaviour the Councils fault?Are you saying the behaviour of these yobs is down to the Council?Alex