How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Bought my house in1989 with the Halifax they set

Customer Question

bought my house in1989 for 36950 with the Halifax they set up house insurance on the property without me being aware of £1398 per annum without me being aware of such a high premium which they added to the balance of the account which i was charged interest on.
10 years ago i went and quirred this and was told that it was correct i have no expensive valubles to warrant thatpremium this has been going on now for September 2015 .
Halifax finally got in touch and told me on 4 april they are not prpared to compensate me.
I now cancelled it and now pay £6 95 a month with the AA .
Halifax told me to get in touch with a financial ombudsman .
I cannot accept that this is fair and would like your help and do i have a case?.
Yours faifully
Alan Goulding
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alan my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much have you overpaid during the time do you know?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contact me on 0151(###) ###-####thank you .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.