75100385

Bought my house in1989 with the Halifax they set

bought my house in1989 for 36950 with the Halifax they set up house insurance on the property without me being aware of £1398 per annum without me being aware of such a high premium which they added to the balance of the account which i was charged interest on.
10 years ago i went and quirred this and was told that it was correct i have no expensive valubles to warrant thatpremium this has been going on now for September 2015 .
Halifax finally got in touch and told me on 4 april they are not prpared to compensate me.
I now cancelled it and now pay £6 95 a month with the AA .
Halifax told me to get in touch with a financial ombudsman .
I cannot accept that this is fair and would like your help and do i have a case?.
Yours faifully
Alan Goulding
Hello Alan my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much have you overpaid during the time do you know?Alex
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contact me on 0151(###) ###-####thank you .
Calling now. Alex
Www.moneyclaim.gov.uk