12826847

I am being pursued car assurance payment by Hertz France.They

Customer Question

I am being pursued for a car assurance payment by Hertz France.They ignore all correspondence and emails in an effort to resolve the matter.I paid for the car rental and Supercover insurance before leaving the U K. and was assured by my travel agent that no further payments were required. The confusion may have come about due to Hertz computer crashed caused by a thunder storm and all hire vouchers had to be written by hand.
Hertz have refunded money taken from my credit card but continue to pursue and threaten for repayment. I am now being threatened with court action within the next three days. What can be done if I am unable to speak to anybody and resolve the matter.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much is being claimed please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paris conternentional are demanding 354.19 euros on behalf of Firefly (Hertz)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have anything in writing from your travel agent saying no further charges are payable?