12826847

I have just bought a car by private sale one week ago. I have

Customer Question

I have just bought a car by private sale one week ago. I have only driven the car 25 miles and I have discovered that there are problems with the engine. The car had the engine modified to increase the break horse power and now the engine has insufficient power. I took it to a mechanic who carried out a diagnostic check on the engine and as a result found problems with the turbo. At the time of sale the car was running fine. My mechanic informed me that the seller whose family are mechanics and car dealers may have been aware of this fault and cleared the fault by diagnostic programming which would only last for a short time. What can I do about this?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What are the problems?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No power
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean? What happens?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you read the first mail it's all in there.!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Your first post does not tell me what the problem with the vehicle is?