12826847

I am the sole owner of a property but have moved out & rent

Customer Question

I am the sole owner of a property but have moved out & rent somewhere else, my ex lives in the house (& has 40% equity stake thorough declaration of trust) which is currently going through sale (contract exchange is due). Although myself & ex have agreed to the sale, she has now decided that she wants to stay put & not offer vacant possession. I am due to issue court order for enforcement of sale this week - so very messy!
My ex runs a business from the house (piano lessons) this is against terms of lease - I wish to close this business down straight away as it is causing all kinds of complication with the sale - what is the most rapid & sure-fire way of me closing the business - is it some form of emergency court injunction? & how can it be enforced.
Adam Yates
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question - I believe I am dealing with this on another thread