12826847

My car has been stolen at the gym active, they have

Customer Question

Hi, my car has been stolen at the gym virgin active, they have all the CCTV camera on the person of did it, they broke into my locker, it was locked got my accessories.wallet and car keys. the thief is still not found he has full adresse also the keys of the car, to me the car hasn't got any security and safety anymore, they could steel the car anytime for any criminal activity. do I have the right of not wanting the car back from the insurance? the insurance won't cover me if there is damged due to it bellow 700 pounds.
but because the thief has my keys, adresse and knows which gym I go, they could steel the car at anytime for any criminal activity, I do not feel safe and secure. I refuse to accept the car back from the insurance.
do I have the right to refuse the car? if so what should I say to them thank you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, have you considered changing the locks?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't want to go to that gym anymore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have found the car, but the are missing the key, the person who did it has got it. and got my wallets with all the information.