Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Do you have a particular question?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi I've just tried to call and I have a message to say that the mobile is not available at the moment. Please can you tell me the nature of your query and when you will be available?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes i was involved in a accident 2 years go and our claim has gone in to fraud investigation,now our solicitors bott and co company is also saying they think its fraud because they are saying our case is inconsistency and now dont want to repersent us. Now they are taking us to court and there order is to pay the cost of there work and they do notcwish to represent us further.What do we do now?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Is it your position that the accident is genuine? what sum are they trying to recover in costs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can you call me on *********** battery died on the other phone thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi jenny were do i pay
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi the system will not let me make the offer on this question. Please can you open another question entitled for Jenny only and I will then be able to make the offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will do that now thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jenny didnt no how to do it but called customer service and they are saying to send it to a email address they sent me and they will sent the doc to you