F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I am looking Non-Disclosure Agreement to be

Hi,I am looking for a Non-Disclosure Agreement to be drafted for use between potential software developers and my software company. Do you have any such agreements that I can re-use, purchase, or have drafted for me?The NDA has to be covered internationally (as some of the developers might not be based in the UK, where my company is located). I assume it will have to be covered by the courts of the United Kingdom/EU?There are many templates online, but I'd like this to be properly checked and admissible in court, should there be the unfortunate need for that.Please advise,Martin
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
There are indeed many documents on the Internet and you cannot be sure of getting the right one. Even then, it may need changing. I can deal with this for you and draft the document and make any necessary changes for you.There will be an extra charge for this for which I will submit a Premium Service proposal. I would normally be able to deal with it for you the same day.I am going to need some more information from you with regard to the names of the parties, and what each one is going to do. It was anything particular that you want to cover, only details of that also. Please do not post those details on this web page as everyone can see them but wait until I get my proposal. If the proposal is satisfactory, you just need to accept it and I will send you contact details. If you do not think it satisfactory, then just ignore it.Best wishes