How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I agreed to Mediation Settlement through HM Courts & Tribunal

Resolved Question:

I agreed to Mediation Settlement through HM Courts & Tribunal Service. The defendants, Aquabliss Ltd, have not paid the settlement within the allotted time. Where do I go from here please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You simply write to the Court saying they have not paid and that you wish to lift the stay and continue with proceedings.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?ALex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you