75100385

My current tenants moved in in May 2012 and signed a written

My current tenants moved in in May 2012 and signed a written AST Agreement; they signed a new Agreement in May 2013 and May 2014. In May 2015 they didn't sign because of a dispute between them and a neighbour and they feared they would need to move and didn't want to commit to a full year. The dispute is now fully resolved and both the tenant and myself feel happier if a new written Agreement is signed next month. Does the absence of a signed Agreement for the past year make any difference?
Terry
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Terry my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.It makes NO difference.The tenant has been on a monthly rolling contract, its a periodic tenancy.But you dont need to worry, it makes no difference whether there has been no signed agreement in the last year.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex