75100385

Joshua. I was late doing my gas check tenant.

Hi Joshua. I was late doing my gas check for my tenant. The check has now been done and there was no leak or problem. Now the tenant is threatening to report me to the HSE. What woudl happen then?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How late were you please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 months. The check was clear - there were no problems.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I would not be too concerned. Whilst technically you should do it annually and in this case you were late. But if you have had it done previously, this was 6 months and no issue, you may just get a warning.You can't stop the Tenant going to the HSE but whether or not the HSE will do anything is a different matter.If there has been largely compliance then they may take no action or just warn you.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex