75100385

Should I use Form N244 to apply and file a statement

Hello, should I use Form N244 to apply and file a statement in support of my request for strike out of the defence (small claims) if I want to draw the judge's attention to a number of facts in support of my claim? Thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is it an application for summary Judgment that you are making please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alex, yes it would be requesting summary judgment.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - then you are seeking an order pursuant to Part 24 of the Civil Procedure Rules.You need to have it listed before a District Judge with a time estimate of 1 hour.You need to file a statement together with supporting evidence which is exhibited.Remember you need to show in summary this: The Defendant has no realistic prospect of success. So focus on that.There is a Court fee of £255 to pay. Make sure you send 2 copies to the Court of everything because 1 will be sent to the defence.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. So that is a court fee of £255 irrespective of whether my claim is a claim in the small claims court?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct. If you win you get that backAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Alex