Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have been paying my ex 2 children ages 12/16 in may

Customer Question

I have been paying my ex for our 2 children ages 12/16 in may which we came to arrangement with,i have been paying since 2009. Our son now lives with me who will be 16 in May, do i stop paying for both children because she will be housing one and i the other could you please advise Thank you ***** *****
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you. As the arrangements have changed you should be reviewing the amount of child maintenance you provide.Please confirm the following so that I can inform you how much child maintenance you should be legally providing:-Your gross salary-How many nights per week your youngest child stays with you on average-How long your son stays overnight with the mother on average each week?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.