75100385

Due to my husband's hoarder disorder and a refurb to

Customer Question

Due to my husband's hoarder disorder and a refurb to the house which had taken some 4 years already at the point that I left, nineteen months ago, I am technically homeless. My present landlady needs my room from 24th June as she wishes to foster children.
The problem is that, although we own two properties outright, the marital home and an investment property inhabited by tenants, he is still stubbornly refusing to agree to giving our tenants notice. Plus he has also been denying me access to the marital home to pick up items of my property for the least 19 months. He is able to do this sadly because I have lost my key to the front porch since moving out, which renders my front door key useless!! As a pensioner I am unable to pass credit checks in my own right although I could easily afford a reasonable rent and my income is sure, unlike employees!
I recently saw a family law expert from CAB and he seemed to think that I would be able to issue a Section 21 Notice without the co-operation of our estate agents or my husband but having trawled Direct.Gov I am just confused.
Please could you tell me what my rights are in this mess?
Lesley
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have been showing waiting time as eight minutes now for the last half hour!?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lesley my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Who is named as Landlord on the agreement please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes Alex my number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex