How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am being harassed by my brothers girlfriend and her family

Customer Question

I am being harassed by my brothers girlfriend and her family are targeting my son threatening to break his legs can I get a restraining order as while ever she is near my mum she makes things uncomfortable and my mum can't get to see her great grandchildren
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know have you reported this to the Police at all?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to do this now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number? Alex