12826847

I gave a company £8000 worth of a sample camera system in December.

Customer Question

I gave a company £8000 worth of a sample camera system in December. They agreed to rerun all equipment to me. This is all on email numerous times. They still have not returned this equipment.
2 weeks ago they told me there was money due to them from a company I used to work for and they are holding me responsible for this account and will not return my equipment until this is paid. They said they would send the invoice that day. This has not been done and no invoice has been presented to myself or other company.
What can I do to recover my goods?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. If you cannot recover the goods would you accept a monetary equivalent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I raise an invoice for this equipment ?
Can they hold me responsible for another companies account ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Is this equipment yours or the other company's? Also what is your relationship with that company, did you just use to work for them as employee?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - Is this equipment yours or the other company's? Also what is your relationship with that company, did you just use to work for them as employee?