Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I was employed as a Limited company contractor on a client

I was employed as a Limited company contractor on a client site and the client signed my time sheet as 36 hours for 5 days work and 48 hours as 5 days and 1 day overtime...I have emails from the client and agency confirming this is how i should bill from the start. Now suddenly the client has said he was accepting the wrong billing for me and that 48 hours now represents my 5 days work ....and is refusing to accept and sign off my timesheets.What can I do i am owed 15 weeks wages plus overtime.THanks
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello Emmanuel my name is ***** ***** i am happy to help you today. Has he paid you nothing at all for the 15 weeks? How much are you owed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was being paid previously but not for the last 15 weeks... I am owed over 40000 pounds
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
So why is he refusing to pay you at all? Is your contract with the Agency or the end user client?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this an extra payment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of 38 pounds
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just to make sure
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
NO all one price until you rate this answer so don't worry. I just am trying to understand your situation.