ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I need help an advice on taking my mum to court to get a SGO

Customer Question

I need help an advice on taking my mum to court to get a SGO Order lifted so I can get sole custody of my 4 year old daughter an need the best help I can get. Can a solicitor who deals in family matters ring me on *********** Thanks
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and can assist you. I have experience in applications for the discharge of an SGO and I am happy to speak with you. Are you aware that there is an extra charge for a phone call? If this is ok for you - if you could kindly submit the request and I will call you. Please be aware that I am just going to court now but I can call this afternoon. I hope this is ok. Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What area do u work from? I live in ellesemere port near Chester city... How much is the call?
Hello Just Answer are experts from all over the country. In relation to a phone call - it is my understanding that you simply choose the value of a phone call when you submit your request. Kind Regards Caroline