12826847

Is there dipping talking method discovered in warwickshire

Customer Question

Is there dipping talking method discovered in warwickshire and west yorkshire (I have spoken and was informed that no such equipment is given to homes in the housing estate. Symptom hissing noise.
What is the current neighbourhood watch equipment applied within housing estates. It would support to understand how evidence can be obtained from this equipment.
If living near elderly bungalows would the above method of equipment be applied, what other equipment would be applied for monitoring the elderly individuals throughout the evening.
How do i get a copy of the images that are placed with children services, I have questioned this matter direct with them no successful response obtained.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 7 months ago.
Could you explain the situation a little more on what exactly this equipment is that you’re talking about please?What is the problem with this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Difficulties encountered with adjoining home, council home. Evidence of hissing noise obtained by survillence report together with a individual spotted looking into property. Photographs of their large dog at my patio door, their rabbit left lengths of time in my garden. Child had back skin eruptions, a child encountered nosebleeds and eyesight deterioration.Was asked that any sort of abusive behaviour should be recorded via police enquiry line. A lot of money was spent on obtaining survillence report for evidence. The environmental Housing recording equipment did not record evidence, therefore the above method of survellence report had to be followed up. I asked for full analysis of the environmental housing equipment report and was not provided with anything.
I was asked to attend police station to support difficulties of neighbour. To my surprise I find young pcso and new housing officer. I questioned housing officer attendance. What I thought was a discussion to help support my family needs the discussion of which I never signed the original taped or written correspondence it was based on what had been happening of which all had been provided with evidence.
I was asked to attend mh. Having taken my evidence documents direct to them with children with me.
I had not to date received any indication that not taking any medication would lead to the distress of being under a section.why?
Spa break booked and I get a call to attend MH. Upon attendance asked to stay. Solicitor booked and met with, I though she said if asked take medication. I checked with mh staff office not heard from solicitor whats happening, she said cancelled I asked could they be called I was then told no you cant have solicitor. So I have raised throughout that solicitor input was viable. Hence my email today. I have asked that consideration for the above listed information was sectioning appropriate. Single parent with children adjusting to a new environment but even today I feel that more support should have been provided with correct direction of obtaining evidence.
One survillence report confirmed an individual early hours looking into my property.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the comprehensive information. What is it that you want to know about this? What is your question?