12826847

My wife had a wiii from her uncle made out in 2007,there have

Customer Question

my wife had a wiii from her uncle made out in 2007,there have been many family problems and we were arreested for fraud and perversion of the course of justice.the poiceman in charge did not release any documents for two years and on the day of trial all charges were dropped.recently we were awarded costs by the crown and cps.in the meantime my wifes's uncle has died and a proper will was not published because he was not of sound mind,we have letters and other correspondence to prove that.an online will was used.my wife has lost her inheritence,has she got a case?regs leslie olaff
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to cancel my fee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How were the charges and the Will related?