12826847

Need help applying urgent injunction. I have forms

Customer Question

Need help applying for an urgent injunction. I have forms N1 and N16a
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
Could you explain your situation a little more please and what exactly is the help that you need?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am applying for an urgent injunction to prevent eviction without a court order. I have had a letter saying the landlord can change the locks and my tenancy is invalid. I have already had my Assured Shorthold Tenancy confirmed as being valid by a Solicitor. I've done a statement to go with form N16a but am struggling a bit with filling the forms in.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
Has the landlord served a section 8 or section 21 notice?On what basis is the landlord saying that the tenancy is invalid? Was it not the landlord that issued it?It would be helpful if you could explain the background in detail please.