12826847

Which court do I bring/issue a claim of my convention

Customer Question

which court do I bring/issue a claim for breach of my convention right HRA 1998 article 6, right to a fair trial, against UK.
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you nut I need some further informtaion firstCould you explain a little more about your situation please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have more than 50 ultra vires bankruptcy judgments against my person over the past 25 years, proved by Business Innovation & Skills criminal investigation but the court refuses to release my person from bankruptcy due to fraud by the judiciary proved by the investigation, so judiciary pursuant to Article 6 HRA are not an Independent Impartial Tribunal and refuse to allow jury trial by Independent Impartial Tribunal as they would be found guilty. Neuberger J. now Lord Justice stated that it did not matter that there was "no debt" pursuant to s267 I.A. 1986. I refused to comply with his Order as if there was "no debt" at s267 I.A. 1986 then s.360 I.A.1986 could not enforced against my person in the Crown Court for refusal to comply with the Trustee's fraud against my person. I remain undischarged. During the fraudulent administration with Neubergers protection, my firearms were stolen and cannabis cultivation was exercised in my sequestrated farm building and bribes paid to Lord Chancellors and Police Officers as per Scotland Yard investigation Operation Tiberius. I issued Claim HQ16D00345 against Lord Chancellor MOJ, Sec of State BIS, Chief Constable Sussex Police and Master Yoxall for perverting justice which was proved by investigation. PWC sequestrated from 1991 to 2008 25 million pounds from my estate for a non existent debt, so I sued for 25 billion pounds. Judiciary act in their own cause so seek to strike out my demand for jury trial. I am prepared to offer £10 million pounds from my damages to anyone who helps me. I have a mountain of evidence to support my claim which includes Sussex Police Firearm Receipt(###) ###-####registered to a London criminal who stole my firearms and ammunition.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The Pwc, Police and Judiciary have been using the Insolvency Act fraudulently and have been taken over by Organised Crime, as per findings Operation Tiberius.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
To cover up theft of firearms and prevent renewal of my firearm certificate, Sussex Police with London criminals committed perjury to commit me to prison for 31/2 years whereby I met a Pwc insolvency practitioner who informed me he stole £800,000 from a Pwc offshore account and was convicted for it. He stated that on behalf of Pwc he was a party to obtaining between 15 & 20 billion pounds for Pwc through fraudulent bankruptcy administrations.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Bankruptcy fraud is bigger than the insurance fraud, but in bankruptcy fraud, HM's Treasury is in receipt of the proceeds from the crime, therefore complicit in the crime.
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.
When was the last hearing?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I applied to the Senior Master, Master Fontaine1st April 2016 with a 30 minute hearing, to set aside her Order 22nd March 2016, on the grounds of premeditated abuse of my Common Law Right and Human Rights Article 6, as the Judiciary pursuant to Article 6, are not "independent of the parties being sued" therefore not an Independent Tribunal, also "not impartial" as judiciary refuse to rescind my bankruptcy due to proven fraud, aided and abetted by Neuberger J. 8th June 1991 and imposing a Civil Restrain Order against me, which was found fraud by BERR investigation. No Civil Restraint Order, in-force now due to proven fraud. As of this morning, I have not received any notification of my application hearing date, as I believe Judiciary have full knowledge that to give a hearing or jury trial would prove corruption against them. they seek as always to pervert justice. I have full knowledge that I must make application within 1 year of violation. I am undischarged from bankruptcy so cause of action continues to run. Claim is still in motion so when I get Final Order of refusal to appoint a jury, then the time will run.
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.
What is the actual case about?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Breach of Convention Rights HRA 1998, Articles 3, 5, 6, 8, & 17.
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.
Could you give me a brief chronology - highlights only please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
1990 I caught solicitors Cripps Harries Hall defrauding my Mothers Estate and many others.I lived in France and worked in France and demanded they justify their fee's.1991 Cripps issued*****Writs to my Mothers unoccupied address and signed default judgment premature and irregular without a solicitors Statute Bill so as to avoid being charged with fraud, then fraudulently applied for my bankruptcy.PricewaterhouseCoopers were appointed Trustee's as Cripps were their solicitors. Conflict of interest fraud.Pwc refused to set aside bankruptcy.1994 I advertised fraud by Notice Board, Cripps with support of Sussex Police, without court order, 30th March 1994 robbed my of the sign and put me in hospital, 30th Match 1994.November 1998 I sued Cripps for the injuries they inflicted 30th March whereby they admitted colusion with Sussex Police to commit the robbery, before Judge Wilkinson QC.2001 Neuberger J. said it did not matter that there was no Petitioning Debt pursuant to s.267 (2)(b). and gave leave to evict me from the farm.I was evicted 12th July 2001 and London criminals moved onto the farm and cultivated cannabis valued over the year between 2 to 3 million pounds which they admit, paid bribes to police and Lord Chancellors Officers for an office at Romford County Court.2nd eviction was 13th September 2002 when London criminals stole my firearms and property valued at £95,350. Pwc could do nothing as London criminals knew Cripps Pwc and court werte acting fraudulently against my person.I have made many application to Court to be discharged from bankruptcy. All have been refused.BERR now BIS investigated the whole matter 2008 and found fraud proved by Court and Others.BERR BIS refuse to prosecute fraud by Pwc.I made many complaints to the Queen, to the extent that I was allowed to issue Claims HQ15D04816 & HQ16D00345 but Masters Strike Out so as to conceal corruption in the court.Due to the findings of fraud by BERR, BIS, Judiciary are not Independent Impartial Tribunal as I sued the Lord Chancellor and Master Yoxall.
1
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.
What did you sue for?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
personal injury to person and persons due to fraudulent abuse of Common Law and Human Rights, due to fraudulent bankruptcy ab initio, as found and proved by BERR now BIS criminal investigation. The Masters are the first line of defence for concealing corruption in the court process. Do you appreciate that solicitors act for career criminals and demand a minimum deposit of £100,000 so that when their career criminal client is arrested, they have the funds to pay police, CPS and Judiciary bribes either to dismiss the charge or reduce the sentence of their client. This is in keeping with the findings of Scotland Yard investigation Operation Tiberius. £50,000 to avoid jail. The whole system is corrupt. As I have stated, I am prepared to pay out of damages 10 million pounds plus costs to any solicitor who takes the case, as it would never be aloud to go to trial by the weight of evidence I hold against the police, judiciary, CPS and Others. Court Masters cannot allow the claim to go forward..