75100385

I have received a letter from a director of a company in which

Customer Question

I have received a letter from a director of a company in which I hold a 33.3% shareholding that I have been banned from attending this year's AGM. Is the company allowed to ban me from attending?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.NO!!!!!You are a shareholder, even if you had 1 share you would be entitled to attend.You can have 1 share and still attend Marks and Spencer shareholders meeting. That is what it is - a shareholders meeting. Not a meeting of some select shareholders!Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/