13262538

I need some independent legal advice regarding the purchase

Customer Question

I need some independent legal advice regarding the purchase of a property. The house and mortgage will be in the name and Deeds of my Wife and her Sister as my credit score is too low to be considered. My Solicitor has told me to gain independent advice as to my rights or lack of them regarding this and to non- ownership to this house. Please can you help?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDo they require any evidence that you have taken such advice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes I believe I will need something in writing to say that I understand that I would have no legal rights to the property whilst living in it and would have to vacate it in the event of a future sale etc
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is something that this site will not be able to provide - do you still wish to continue?