75100385

If I have satisfied CCJ's but they are affecting my employment

Customer Question

If I have satisfied CCJ's but they are affecting my employment prospects within the Financial Services Sector, is there anything I can do to get them removed from my Credit files? Can they be set aside and removed totally? The background to these CCJ's are for Service Charge to a Flat I owned and the Notices were sent to the Flat itself and I never got them. The Managing Agent made a claim to the Mortgage Company and they were settled. It happened in 2010, 2011, 2012- but they even though they are satisfied, i still believe that they are affecting my chances of getting a job within the Financial Services Sector.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did you ever defend the CCJ's when you got the claim forms?Are the 2010 ones still showing as they should be off after 6 years?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex, can you please tell me why I was charge £47 and 37.15 for my consultation with you yesterday. I thought it was just a total of £47.00 This seems to be excessive. I await your response
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
There is a one off fee for the question and I offered an additional service of a telephone this. This is an additional service of a live chat at an additional which you accepted. That is why I called you, otherwise we could have kept it online if you didnt want me to call. But as you accepted the additional charge service I called you and we discussed your case. Alex