Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm in a desperate situation..I'm wondering if anyone

Customer Question

I'm in a desperate situation..I'm wondering if anyone can help me.
I started my divorce as so far it has cost 35-40k and have now run out of money.
We haven't even sat through our first FDR, we sat thorough court once last year and to be honest I don't really know what happened there. I feel like Iv wasted the last 2 years with my solicitors. I am nowhere near divorce and have lost so much money...I have 3 kids and don't know a way out of this. Iv tried communicating with my ex but he refuses.
He is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon.
I work 2 days per week on a salary of about 20k per year.
I need to find a way out and to get divorced but sadly I feel so stuck in all of this.
Can anyone provide me with some guidance?
Is there any help available to someone in my situation?
R
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-When is the next hearing/FDR set for?-Has all relevant disclosure been obtained and directions complied with?-Has there been any domestic violence from him towards you?-What assets do you have, both joint and sole and what is their value?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.